Real estate information and details about Beachwalk Townhomes Huntington Beach. This includes community features, photos, HOA contact and current prices.
Beachwalk Townhomes Huntington Beach – Community Features
Upon entering the community you get a feeling of calm. The tree lined, resort-like grounds, spacious streets and huge shade trees offer residents a very unique experience. Therefore, it is not at all like living downtown with the traffic, crowded parking and ongoing festivities.
Beachwalk townhomes Huntington Beach was built during the 1970’s. It is a very large complex with 453 townhomes.
Amenities and other features of Beachwalk townhomes include the beautiful greenbelts, well maintained sidewalks and also lots of walking trails. In addition, residents have access to 5 swimming pools. Also, a large spa, men’s and women’s saunas, a really cool sand volleyball court and 2 clubhouses.
This is a pet friendly community.
Bedrooms and Baths
There are several different floor plans. These range from single story 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms with approx 1,200 sq ft up to the massive 5 bedroom, 3 bathrooms, two stories, with approx 2,400 sq ft.
These homes have 2 car garages, inside laundry hook ups, large backyards and private courtyards. You can also expect spacious bedrooms, vaulted ceilings, fireplaces and central heating.
Two of the more recent sales in Beachwalk Townhomes Huntington Beach were as follows:
1) 2 bed, 2 bath with 1,250 sq ft, a 2 car garage and remodeled kitchen sold for $760,000
2) 5 bed, 3 bath with 2,500 sq ft, a 2 car garage and full bed and bath downstairs sold for $1,025,000
The townhomes are located off Deep Harbor Drive, Huntington Beach, CA 92648.
This area of Huntington Beach is right next to downtown and is just 7 blocks to the beach. Dog beach is nearby as well as Seacliff golf course. Additionally, Pacific City shops and restaurants are a short drive. Even more you could walk or ride your bike to the beach from this location.
To view ALL Huntington Beach Condos in this 92648 zip code -click here-
The location! Conveniently built in it’s own community within the downtown parameters.
Beachwalk Townhomes Huntington Beach – HOA Information
- HOA Name: Beachwalk Townhomes Homeowner’s Association
- Management Company: First Service Residential
- Address: 15241 Laguna Canyon Road, Irvine, CA 92618
- Contact Info: Phone: (800) 428-5588 Fax: (949) 448-6400 Website: https://www.fsresidential.com/california
- HOA Dues: $407.50 – $426.50/mo – Includes 5 pools, 2 clubhouses, 2 saunas, volleyball court, walking trails, exterior maintenance, fire insurance and also earthquake insurance
Contact local real estate expert, Zeb Plante if you would like to know more about the Beachwalk townhomes.
Related Posts: Huntington Beach Condo Communities
Huntington Cove Townhomes Huntington Beach (2 car garages)
Village Townhomes Huntington Beach (tennis courts)
Capewoods Condos Huntington Beach (vaulted ceilings)